Ambulance Insurance Program
You Need a Partner Who Understands Your Industry.
We can help handle your complex insurance needs.
Our emergency and non-emergency Ambulance Service policies recognize the needs of your industry.
We are licensed in over 48 states and provide the nationally recognized Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) for program clients.
PointeNorth recognizes that your complex business comes with high risks, and we have the specialized understanding of the industry to serve your insurance needs.
We can provide product offerings because of our long-standing industry relationships:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Comp
- Compliant with State and Federal Regulations
- Customized Insurance Recommendations
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC)
- Customized Formal Risk Management Program – Assessment & Development
- Medicare and Medicaid Compliant
- Portable Equipment (stretchers, monitors, etc.)
Let us help build the right insurance solution to fit your EMS/Ambulance Service needs by filling out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields